DYNA® TERRASEAL GLOSS 4320 Sealer is a clear and transparent premium performance penetrating sealer specially formulated to protect, enhance the color of, and provide a protective gloss finish to textured, rough, split faced, honed, sandblasted, and flame finished dimensional and natural stone surfaces, and their joints. It can be used on natural and dimensional stone such as slate, sandstone, honed limestone, quartzite, granite, marble, serpentine, and onyx to enhance the color of, provide a gloss sheen, and protect the surface against stains, dust, dirt, water, acid rain, chemical attack, mildew, fungus, UV rays, salt, oils, tar and efflorescence. Surface dirt should be removed using standard maintenance procedures. It allows moisture vapor transmission.
TERRASEAL GLOSS 4320 also protects from freeze / thaw damage such as spalling, cracking and bubbling rendered by the harshest climates. It serves to densify the surface of any stone and will not peel or yellow. It can also be used on unglazed tiles, their joints, terra cotta tiles, Spanish tiles, Brazilian tiles, and terrazzo surfaces.
FEATURES & ADVANTAGES
- Provides Color Enhancement
- Gloss finish, enriches and preserves the colors of the treated surface
- Penetrates deeply for better and more durable protection against stains
- Reduces damages due to freeze-thaw cycles
- Resists all weather elements (sun, rain, frost, heat, salt, etc)
- For interior and exterior use
- For floors, walls, counter tops, and ceilings
- May also be used as a grout release agent
- Not to be used to guard against hydrostatic pressure
- Not intended for polished stone surfaces. For polished stone surfaces use DYNA REPEL 4220, SUPER IMPREGNATOR 4210 or IMPREGNATOR 4110
- To obtain color enhancement along with gloss properties use TERRASEAL GLOSS 4320 or TERRACOTTA 4330 instead
Can be applied on Natural and Dimensional Stone such as:
- Hones Limestone
1. Do not apply before 10 days following the completion of the work.
2. Ensure that the surface to which it is to be applied to is thoroughly dry and that no residual moisture is present.
3. Slates, natural stone, and unglazed ceramic tiles will darken with the effect that the color will be enhanced. Ensure that you always test first in an inconspicuous area to determine if this is what you desire.
4. Do not apply below 0°C (32°F) or above 40°C (104°F).
5. Do not apply over vitreous pavers.
6. Do not use as a floor finish or floor polish.
7. Do not use over polished marble or granite or any other polished natural stone surface.
8. Not to be used to guard against hydrostatic pressure.
A. SURFACE PREPARATION
Wash the surface that is to be treated and let dry completely before application. Wash with DYNA brand of cleaners. Ensure that the surface is completely dry and there is no residual moisture present.
Pour the contents of the can in a metal bucket or paint tray.
1. Apply TERRASEAL GLOSS 4320 evenly over the surface using a clean dry brush, roller or spray on. Apply evenly and do not allow the product to puddle on the surface.
2. After about 10 to 20 minutes provide another application and let stand for 10 to 15 minutes.
3. With clean and dry lint free rags pick up any residual sealer on the surface of the stone.
4. Let dry for at least 24 hours.
5. If no grout release agent will be used for natural stone then the sealer must be applied at least once PRIOR to grouting.
6. TERRASEAL GLOSS 4320 may be applied over a worn surface. First remove the old coat of TERRASEAL GLOSS 4320 with a paint and varnish remover.
7. Depending on tile absorption, 2 to 4 coats may be required. Allow at least a 12 hour cure between coats.
DYNA®TERRASEAL GLOSS 4320 is available in:
- 500 mL (0.53 US quarts)
- 1 L (1.06 US quarts)
- 3.78 L (1 US gallon)
- 18.9 L (5 US gallons)
26 m2 (283 ft2) to 88 m2 (950 ft2) per 3.78 L (1 gallon) depending on the surface treated.
DYNA shall not be liable for incidental and consequential damages, indirectly or directly sustained, nor for any loss by application of these goods not in accordance with the printed instructions or for other than the intended use. Before using the user shall determine the suitability of the product for its intended use and the user will assume all risks and liabilities that may arise in connection therewith. DYNA’s liability is expressly limited to the replacement of defective goods. Any claim shall be deemed waived unless the claim is made in writing to DYNA within 15 days
This premium quality product was designed to satisfy the user. If you are not satisfied after Surface Testing on a small area, please contact our technical service department immediately.
NO WARRANTIES expressed or implied are offered by DYNA. The Manufacturer’s liability is limited to the replacement of products proven defective.
The user assumes all risks and liabilities associated with the use of this product.