DYNA® CERACID 8210 is a premium performing efflorescence and grout film remover for residential, commercial, and industrial ceramic tile, clay tile, and porcelain tile installations. This product is formulated to remove grout film and efflorescence remaining after new installations. It can also be used on old installations to remove efflorescence emerging from soluble calcium salts appearing on the surface.
- For interior and exterior use.
- For floors, walls, masonry, and brick veneer cladding.
1. Test CERACID 8210 in an inconspicuous area to determine if it is suitable for use.
2. Some grout joints may darken with the use of the product because of the metal oxides present.
3. Do not apply below 0°C (32°F) or above 40°C (104°F).
4. Do not allow the product to freeze.
SECTIONS - 930000
1. For grout film removal, mix approximately 89 to 177 ml (3 to 6 fluid ounces) in a bucket with 3.78 L (1 gallon) of warm clean water.
2. With a mop, brush or sponge apply the solution onto the surface. Allow the solution to remain on the surface for 10 to 20 minutes and scrub the surface with a brush if possible.
3. Rinse the surface with cold clean water.
4. Ensure no residual solution remains on the surface.
NOTE: For efflorescence removal follow the same procedures, however, mix 177 to 295 ml (6 to 10 fluid ounces) in a bucket with 3.78 L (1 gallon) of warm clean water. Depending upon the degree to which grout film and efflorescence is present a repeat application may be required.
DYNA® CERACID 8210 is available in:
- 946 ml (1.0 US quarts)
DYNA shall not be liable for incidental and consequential damages, indirectly or directly sustained, nor for any loss by application of these goods not in accordance with the printed instructions or for other than the intended use. Before using the user shall determine the suitability of the product for its intended use and the user will assume all risks and liabilities that may arise in connection therewith. DYNA’s liability is expressly limited to the replacement of defective goods. Any claim shall be deemed waived unless the claim is made in writing to DYNA within 15 days
This premium quality product was designed to satisfy the user. If you are not satisfied after Surface Testing on a small area, please contact our technical service department immediately.
NO WARRANTIES expressed or implied are offered by DYNA. The Manufacturer’s liability is limited to the replacement of products proven defective.
The user assumes all risks and liabilities associated with the use of this product.