DYNA® SUPER IMPREGNATOR 4210 is a clear and transparent high performance silicone penetrating sealant specially formulated to protect unglazed ceramic tiles, their joints, marble, granite, slate, terrazzo, sandstone, limestone, quartzite, quarry tile, paver tile, brick, clay roof tile, masonry surfaces, stucco and concrete against graffiti, stains, dust, dirt, water, acid rain, chemical attack, mildew, fungus, UV rays, salt, oils and efflorescence damage. Surface dirt should be removed using standard maintenance procedures. It allows moisture vapor transmission.
SUPER IMPREGNATOR 4210 also protects from freeze / thaw damage such as spalling, cracking and bubbling rendered by the harshest climates. It serves to densify the surface of any stone yet offers no appearance change. Since it is not a sealer, it will not yellow and leave no surface film.
FEATURES & ADVANTAGES
- Provides Invisible Protections
- Anti-Graffiti Agent
- Treated surfaces develop hydrophobic properties
- Treated surfaces develop oleophobic properties
- For interior and exterior use
- For floors, walls, counter tops, roofs and ceilings
- May also be used as a grout release agent
Can be applied on vertical and horizontal surfaces such as:
- Unglazed Ceramic Tiles
- Ceramic Tile Joints
- Quarry Tile
- Paver Tile
- Clay Roof Tile
- Masonry Surfaces
1. Do not apply before 10 days following the completion of the work.
2. Certain types of slates and natural stone may darken slightly with the effect that the color will be enhanced, ensure that you always test first to determine if this is what you desire.
3. Do not apply below 0°C (32°F) or above 40°C (104°F).
4. Not to be used to enhance the color of the surface to be treated. Use TerraSeal Matte 4300, TerraSeal Gloss 4320, TerraCotta 4330 or ANTIQUA 4350 instead.
6. Not to be used to guard against hydrostatic pressure.
A. SURFACE PREPARATION
Wash the surface that is to be impregnated and let dry completely before application. Wash with a DYNA brand of cleaners.
1. On polished surfaces apply SUPER IMPREGNATOR 4210 evenly over the surface using a clean dry cloth, brush, roller or spray on.
2. Let dry for at least 1/2 hour.
3. For maximum protection a repeat application is recommended. Wipe off excess and buff up using a clean dry cloth.
4. For non-polished surfaces no buffing or wiping of excess material is required.
5. If no grout release agent will be used for unpolished natural stone then IMPREGNATOR 4110 must be applied at least once prior to grouting.
6. Avoid puddling of material in grout joints.
DYNA® SUPER IMPREGNATOR 4210 is available in:
- 500 mL (0.53 US quarts)
- 1 L (1.06 US quarts)
- 3.78 L (1 US gallon)
- 18.9 L (5 US gallons)
14 m2 (150 ft2) to 28 m2 (300 ft2) per 1 L (1.06 US Quart) depending on the surface treated
DYNA shall not be liable for incidental and consequential damages, indirectly or directly sustained, nor for any loss by application of these goods not in accordance with the printed instructions or for other than the intended use. Before using the user shall determine the suitability of the product for its intended use and the user will assume all risks and liabilities that may arise in connection therewith. DYNA’s liability is expressly limited to the replacement of defective goods. Any claim shall be deemed waived unless the claim is made in writing to DYNA within 15 days
This premium quality product was designed to satisfy the user. If you are not satisfied after Surface Testing on a small area, please contact our technical service department immediately.
NO WARRANTIES expressed or implied are offered by DYNA. The Manufacturer’s liability is limited to the replacement of products proven defective.
The user assumes all risks and liabilities associated with the use of this product.