DYNA® CERASHINE 8220 is a high performing concentrated neutral cleaner and detergent for residential, commercial, and industrial stone and tile surfaces. This product is formulated to dissolve stains, light greases, oils, and grimy build-up commonly found on floors, walls and countertops. This product is neutral in pH and is formulated for daily or frequent use and will not therefore remove waxes and sealers commonly used on floors.
This easy to use cleaner cleans, beautifies, and restores marble, granite, limestone, glazed and unglazed ceramic tile surfaces, clay bricks, pavers and various cementitious surfaces. It leaves no dulling film and provides a wet look. Special additives are present which prevent natural or dimensional stone surfaces from drying out. These additives also provide an added benefit of anti-soiling properties.
- For interior and exterior use.
- For natural and dimensional stone, ceramic, porcelain, cementitious surfaces and many other surfaces.
1. Test CERASHINE 8220 on a spare tile, grout joint or the surface to be cleaned in an inconspicuous area.
2. Do not apply below 0°C (32°F) or above 40°C (104°F).
3. Do not allow the product to freeze.
4. This product is designed for periodic intense cleaning, stripping waxes or stripping water-borne sealers only.
NOTE: For periodic intense cleaning, stripping waxes or sealers use CERACLENS 8200. This product is for use for medium to large surface areas. For localized cleaning use SPRAY & WIPE 8030.
SECTIONS - 930000
1. For regular cleaning, mix approximately 1 to 3 fluid ounces in a bucket with 1 gallon of warm clean water.
2. With a mop or sponge apply the solution in a swirling motion.
NOTE: Do not apply heavy pressure as debris may scratch polished or glazed tile surfaces.
DYNA® CERASHINE 8220 is available in:
- 946 ml (1.0 US quarts)
DYNA shall not be liable for incidental and consequential damages, indirectly or directly sustained, nor for any loss by application of these goods not in accordance with the printed instructions or for other than the intended use. Before using the user shall determine the suitability of the product for its intended use and the user will assume all risks and liabilities that may arise in connection therewith. DYNA’s liability is expressly limited to the replacement of defective goods. Any claim shall be deemed waived unless the claim is made in writing to DYNA within 15 days
This premium quality product was designed to satisfy the user. If you are not satisfied after Surface Testing on a small area, please contact our technical service department immediately.
NO WARRANTIES expressed or implied are offered by DYNA. The Manufacturer’s liability is limited to the replacement of products proven defective.
The user assumes all risks and liabilities associated with the use of this product.