DYNA® GS Gum, Paint and Tar Stripper is a powerful stripper capable of removing the toughest stains caused by chewing gum, tar, rubber, wax and tire marks from concrete and clay paver surfaces. Also a great paint and sealant remover, it will slowly dissolve and emulsify the stains making them easy to be removed with a jet of water. Extremely versatile, it works as well on metals, bricks, granite, marble and natural stone surfaces. Readily biodegradable, DYNA® GS Gum, Paint and Tar Stripper is part of our latest generation of products that are safer for our environment.
FEATURES & ADVANTAGES
- Efficiently removes Chewing Gum and tire marks
- Cleans rubber and bitumen stains
- Strips Sealant, Paint and Wax
- Works well on metals, woods and all types of stones
- Readily Biodegradable
It can be used surfaces such as concrete, masonry, natural stones, clay, wood, metals… etc.
SECTIONS - 040100 / 040120.52 / 040140.52
IMPORTANT: On a sealed surface, using GS Gum, Paint and Tar Stripper will remove your sealant. Wear adequate protective clothing, safety glasses and chemical resistant gloves.
A. APPLICATION PROCEDURE
1. On a dry surface, cover the stain generously with the product. Let the product sit for 6 to 7 minutes. Do not let the product dry. If drying occurs, apply more of the same product and wait 2 more minutes.
2. Using a high pressure hose attachment, dislodge the stain and rinse away thoroughly. Repeat if necessary.
STRIPPING: (A PRESSURE WASHER IS NECESSARY)
1. Wear metal-studded shoes (Golf) to avoid slipping and flattening the product.
2. Starting at the bottom of the slope, poor the product directly on the surface and spread across with a paint roller. Leave a generous gel coat.
3. Size of stripping area recommended: 3.5 ft X 20 ft
4. Let the product sit for about 6 to 7 minutes. Do not let the product dry. If drying occurs, reapply and wait 2 more minutes.
5. Start pressure washing at the lowest point of the surface while walking backwards towards the top of the section. With your pressure washer head positioned at 15cm (6 in.) from the surface, pulverize the sealant slowly, inch by inch, always aiming towards the bottom of the slope away from the rest of the section not yet rinsed. Make sure not to wet any part that has not yet been stripped as it will decrease the
efficiency of the Stripper.
6. Rinse very well all residues. Proceed with the next upper section.
Ground and Maritime freight are not regulated for this product.
DYNA® GS Gum, Paint and Tar Stripper is available in metal containers of 1L (1.06 US Quart) and in 18.9L (5 US gal).
Store DYNA® GS Gum, Paint and Tar Stripper in its original container at temperatures between 16°C and 25°C (60°F to 75°F) in a dry shaded area.
The shelf life of this product is 3 years in its unopened container.
CAUTION. MAY IRRITATE EYES. MAY IRRITATE SKIN. Do not get in eyes. Do not get on skin or clothing. Do not breathe fumes. Wear a mask. Wear rubber gloves and safety glasses. Use only in a well-ventilated area. Keep away from flames or sparks. Contains solvents, methylmetacrylate If swallowed, call a Poison Control Centre or doctor immediately. If person is alert, induce vomiting. If in eyes or on skin, rinse well with water for 15 minutes and get medical attention. If on clothes, remove clothes. If breathed in, move person into fresh air.
DYNA shall not be liable for incidental and consequential damages, indirectly or directly sustained, nor for any loss by application of these goods not in accordance with the printed instructions or for other than the intended use. Before using the user shall determine the suitability of the product for its intended use and the user will assume all risks and liabilities that may arise in connection therewith. DYNA’s liability is expressly limited to the replacement of defective goods. Any claim shall be deemed waived unless the claim is made in writing to DYNA within 30 days
This premium quality product was designed to satisfy the user. If you are not satisfied after Surface Testing on a small area, please contact our technical service department immediately.
NO WARRANTIES expressed or implied are offered by DYNA. The Manufacturer’s liability is limited to the replacement of products proven defective.
The user assumes all risks and liabilities associated with the use of this product.
|Test Procedure||Typical Values Obtained|
|Flash Point||> 46°C (115°F)|
|Specific Gravity||0.9 - 1|
|PH||4 - 5|