DYNA® GROUT GUARD 4100 is a premium performing Silane/Siloxane water-borne grout
sealer and protector. It will protect from many items, which may stain your grout joints and also from acid rain, dirt, mildew, fungus, salt, efflorescence. It provides 100 % moisture vapour transmission, which is important for exterior tile work.
It will increase freeze / thaw resistance and protect from spalling, cracking and bubbling of your grout joints rendered by the harshest climates. It will not yellow and offers no surface appearance change to your grout joints. It will extend the life of your grout joints by many years.
1. For interior and exterior use.
2. Can be used for floor, wall, counter top, and ceiling grout joints.
Can be applied on surfaces such as:
- Textured, Rough and Dimensional Natural Stones
- Acid-Washed Marble
- Tumbled Marble
1. Not to be used to guard against hydrostatic pressure.
2. Do not apply before 10 days following the completion of the work.
3. Do not apply below 5°C ( 40°F ) or above 40°C ( 104°F ).
4. Not to be used for chemical grouting. Only effective on cementitious type of grouting.
A. SURFACE PREPARATION
Ensure that the grout joints are clean and thoroughly dry prior to application. Use DYNA brand of cleaners to clean the grout joints.
1. Apply GROUT GUARD 4100 evenly over the grout surface by spraying.
2. Wipe off excess material that sprayed on your tilework.
3. Allow the sealer to sit and absorb on the surface of the grout joints for 5 to 10 minutes.
4. Wipe up excess from the surface of the grout joints.
5. A repeat application is recommended.
6. Allow to cure for 24 to 48 hours.
Clean hands and tools with clean water.
DYNA® GROUT GUARD 4100 is available in:
- 500 mL (0.53 US quarts)
18.6 m2 (200 ft2) to 55.7 m2 (600 ft2) per litre, depending on the absorbency, quality and the type of grout joints.
DYNA shall not be liable for incidental and consequential damages, indirectly or directly sustained, nor for any loss by application of these goods not in accordance with the printed instructions or for other than the intended use. Before using the user shall determine the suitability of the product for its intended use and the user will assume all risks and liabilities that may arise in connection therewith. DYNA’s liability is expressly limited to the replacement of defective goods. Any claim shall be deemed waived unless the claim is made in writing to DYNA within 15 days
This premium quality product was designed to satisfy the user. If you are not satisfied after Surface Testing on a small area, please contact our technical service department immediately.
NO WARRANTIES expressed or implied are offered by DYNA. The Manufacturer’s liability is limited to the replacement of products proven defective.
The user assumes all risks and liabilities associated with the use of this product.