DYNA® STONE SOAP 8010 is a high performing concentrated neutral cleaner and detergent for residential, commercial, and industrial stone and tile surfaces. This product is formulated to dissolve stains, light greases, oils, and grimy build-up commonly found on floors, walls, countertops, etc. This product is neutral in pH and is formulated for daily or frequent use and will not therefore remove waxes and sealers commonly used on floors.
This easy to use cleaner cleans, beautifies, and restores marble, granite, limestone, glazed and unglazed ceramic tile surfaces, clay, bricks, pavers and various cementitious surfaces. It leaves no dulling film and provides a wet look. Special additives are present which prevent natural or dimensional stone surfaces from drying out. These additives also provide an added benefit of anti-soiling properties.
- For interior and exterior use.
- For natural and dimensional stone, ceramic, porcelain, cementitious and many other surfaces.
1. Test STONE SOAP 8010 on a spare tile, grout joint or the surface to be cleaned in an inconspicuous area.
2. Do not apply below 0°C (32°F) or above 40°C (104°F).
3. Do not allow the product to freeze.
NOTE: For periodic intense cleaning or stripping waxes use DYNA's MARBLE MAID 8000.
SECTIONS - 930000
1. For regular cleaning, mix approximately 1 to 3 fluid ounces with 1 gallon of warm clean water.
2. Apply the solution with a mop or a sponge to desired surface. Do not apply heavy pressure as debris may scratch polished stone surfaces.
3. Mop up excess and let dry.
4. No rinsing required.
DYNA® STONE SOAP 8010 is available in:
- 946 ml (1.0 US quarts)
DYNA shall not be liable for incidental and consequential damages, indirectly or directly sustained, nor for any loss by application of these goods not in accordance with the printed instructions or for other than the intended use. Before using the user shall determine the suitability of the product for its intended use and the user will assume all risks and liabilities that may arise in connection therewith. DYNA’s liability is expressly limited to the replacement of defective goods. Any claim shall be deemed waived unless the claim is made in writing to DYNA within 15 days
This premium quality product was designed to satisfy the user. If you are not satisfied after Surface Testing on a small area, please contact our technical service department immediately.
NO WARRANTIES expressed or implied are offered by DYNA. The Manufacturer’s liability is limited to the replacement of products proven defective.
The user assumes all risks and liabilities associated with the use of this product.